Indiana Unclaimed Property

Indiana Unclaimed Property

Below you will find information on how to claim your funds from the Indiana unclaimed money program. These funds are being held by Indiana. To claim them you will have to follow the below instructions and contact Indiana directly.

Claim instructions:

When you find your name in our database and you want to claim your money from The State of Indiana you can use the link attached to our site. This is a standard claim form.


Office of the Indiana Attorney General Unclaimed Property Division PO Box 2504 Greenwood, IN 46142 

Phone: (866) 462-5246


Claim form:

For your convenience we have also attached a claim form for you to download and print. Please click the link below to open the claim form and then use the “File > Print” menu on your computer to print the form. Then you can fill the printed form out and mail it in with your correct identification.

If you are claiming lost money for someone who is deceased, please click here for an example of what information you may need to file your claim.