Florida - Unclaimed Property

Below you will find information on how to claim your funds from the Florida unclaimed money program. These funds are being held by Florida. To claim them you will have to follow the below instructions and contact Florida directly.

Claim instructions:
To claim your abandoned property you must obtain a claims for and claim your money. You can click the link below to download the form directly. Then read the instructions, fill it out and mail it in. Be sure to provide the identification they request. Ot, you can contact the Florida Bureau of Unclaimed Property directly by mail, telephone or email. Let them know that you have property to claim and want to order a claim form.

Department of Financial Services Bureau of Unclaimed Property Post Office Box 8599, Tallahassee, FL 32314-8599
Phone: 1-888-258-2253

Email: FloridaUnclaimedProperty@MyFloridaCFO.com

Claim form:
For your convenience we have also attached a claim form for you to download and print. Please click the link below to open the claim form and then use the "File > Print" menu on your computer to print the form. Then you can fill the printed form out and mail it in with your correct identification.
found-money-claim-form.pdf ; claims-faq.pdf

If you are claiming lost money for someone who is deceased, please click here for an example of what information you may need to file your claim.

Go Back To Search Results

Unclaimed Money | How It Works | Guarantee | Privacy | Lost Money News | Order Now | Search Records

Copyright © 2004-2015 UnclaimedMoney.com. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Our Support Desk, Click Here

By use of this site you are specifically agreeing to the terms of use posted on this site. You should click here to review them now.

When you perform a free trial search on UnclaimedMoney.com we display the total dollar amount in unclaimed funds that we show reported by the appropriate government agencies. This does not guarantee that this money is 100% absolutely government agencies under your name and common variations of your name at the last time we had the information available to us was reported as Unclaimed and is able to have a claim form submitted to be paid that amount. For more information please read our terms of use by clicking the link above.